Photography. Australia. Documenting my time down under.

3.10.2011

Week 4 of Classes (Feb. 7-11)



During our fourth week of classes I reached a few milestones in my collegiate career. On Monday I turned in my first actual assignment of the semester, a large report for my web design class. The project itself wasn’t too bad, but because the Australian grading system is the reverse of the US and their requirements and expectations seem to be different, I spent hours checking and rechecking to make sure I’d followed the directions.

On the Wednesday of the fourth week I gave my final presentation of college. If you’re anything like my dad, you’re probably wondering how that is possible. It all stems from the fact that I’m only taking three courses this semester and all of the percentages of the grade are laid out in each course syllabus. And of those three classes, my Australian Media course was the only one that required any sort of presentation. Granted it was only a five-minute presentation and we were limited to one slide so it really wasn’t all that grand of a presentation by most standards, but it was, nonetheless, my final one of college.

Other than that, the week flew by like all the rest and before we knew it we were once again trying to figure out where to go on our next weekend adventure.

No comments: